Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Baby!

Oh baby oh baby! Nick and I are having a baby! We couldn't be more excited about our starting a family! If you know me at all you know how intrigued I am by pregnancy! I think it is the most incredible thing and I always love seeing baby bumps! I always knew this day would come and I have always looked forward to being pregnant and being a mom, however this news came with a lot of surprise, tears and laughter for us on a casual afternoon! We were definitely surprised to learn our family was expanding but are beyond excited! We found out when I was about 6 weeks along! Our due date is April 24! We are so excited to share this journey with you and hope you will be too! Here are some photos from the day we found out we were expecting!

We wanted to capture the moment, this is right after we saw the test said "pregnant". I had just gotten home from work and hadn't even changed out of my scrubs yet! I told Nick I wanted to change before we took any photos but he insisted I not, so that we could remember just what it was like that afternoon! 

I still can't believe it sometimes! Seeing that pop up was such a crazy feeling! 

This is to compare what I will look like at the end! Here I am 6 weeks along!

I look forward to updating a lot more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment