Monday, May 10, 2010

The home stretch

Hello all! I write this post with much anticipation of the coming week! Nick and I have been apart for just over a month now, and though it has been what seems like forever, we are definitely in the home stretch! Nick will be flying into Lynchburg on Thursday morning, which I can hardly wait for!  Later that evening family will be arriving and we are looking forward to some good quality time together! This week also begins finals at Liberty. I will be really busy in the coming days trying to finish strong, so any encouragement will be greatly appreciated! This week of my life is literally life changing... all in a few days I will be graduating from college and moving half way across the country! It is an exciting time for Nick and I, I will post more after we make our journey down to Arkansas! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. Graduating is such a blessing. You have worked really hard and deserve it. When Chris, Noah, and I moved out here to Utah we were scared to death but knew that it was the right decision for our family. The lord will bless you and remember to always have faith in him. It makes life that much easier. We love you and are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete